Tigran: Year End Report 2009See Year End Report in Adobe Acrobat
This is an in-house translation of the Swedish press release "Bokslutskommuniké 2009", dated February 26, 2010. In the event of any discrepancies between the Swedish and the English versions, the Swedish version shall prevail.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE YEAR:
* Several scientific studies bring forward positive results for Tigran's products and methods.
* Tigran's distribution network was expanded in about 15 countries.
* Application for market approval for sales in the US submitted to the Food and Drug Administration, FDA.
* Launching of rotating titanium brush widens and strengthens the product portfolio.
* New share issue was oversubscribed and brought in about SEK 18 million after share issue costs.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER YEAR-END:
* New distributors added in an additional five countries.
* High order intake with the Company's biggest order to date in January.
* Successful warrant redemption brought in about SEK 20 million before share issue costs.
Attachment: Year End Report 2009
For more information, please contact Björn Sellert, CEO Tigran Technologies AB:
T: +46 768 60 77 10
About Tigran Technologies AB
Tigran Technologies AB (publ) is a dental sales and development company based in Malmö, Sweden. Tigran offers innovative regenerative systems for bone regeneration and implant fixation. The core technology consists of the porous, non-resorbable titanium granules, optimized in terms of shape, size and surface chemistry to provide a unique environment for bone regeneration. Tigran runs an extensive clinical development program and its products, methods and technologies are covered by a strong intellectual property portfolio. Tigran's products are distributed through exclusive distributors.
See Year End Report in Adobe Acrobat Further information about Tigran
Publicerat: 2/26/2010 10:27:53 AM