At the meeting, 57.9% of the Group shareholders' votes were represented.
The following resolutions were passed:
* Adoption of financial statements and disposition of the Company's losses.
* Shortened time for convening Extraordinary General Meeting to 14 clear days notice.
* Share exchange relative to the acquisition of Scandvision Holding AB.
* Issuance of shares to Sterner de la Mau, Director.
* Board's authorisation to issue new shares and equity-linked instruments in the Company without pre-emption right.
* Board's authorisation to assess and decide upon appropriate stock exchange(s) for the Company.
* Approved that the Board of Directors shall have 4 members, and the fees to Directors and Auditors.
* Re-election of Nicklas Gerhardsson and Sterner de la Mau as Directors. Election of Patrik Gustafsson-Sonne as Director and Chairman of the Board, and Berndt Modig as Director.
* Board's authorisations to commence a Management Incentive Programme.
* Re-appointment of Hazlewoods LLP as Auditors.
* Board's authorization to post and distribute information electronically in lieu of hard copies.
Patrik Gustafsson-Sonne is a partner at MAQS Lawfirm, Malmö, Sweden, where he practices international corporate law across areas such as life sciences, pharma & healthcare, and mergers & acquisitions. Prior to MAQS Lawfirm, Patrik held positions as an attorney at Advokatfirman Vinge KB and Pricewaterhouse. Throughout his career, Patrik has worked internationally, and have held positions in New York and London. Patrik holds an LLM Law degree from Lund University on Sweden.
Berndt Modig is CFO of Prosense Therapeutics, Leiden, the Netherlands.Berndt has more than twenty years of international experience in finance and operations, private equity and M&A. Before joining Prosensa, Berndt was CFO at Jerini AG, where he directed private financing rounds, the IPO in 2005 and later the M&A with Shire. Prior to Jerini, Berndt served as CFO at Surplex AG and as Finance Director Europe of US-based Hayward Industrial Products Inc. In previous positions, Berndt was a partner in the Brussels-based private equity firm Agra Industria and a Senior Manager in the Financial Services Industry Group of Price Waterhouse LLP in New York. Berndt is a certified public accountant, and holds an MBA from INSEAD in Fontainebleau and a B.S. in international Economics from Lund University in Sweden.
Subsequent to the allotment of shares in accordance with resolutions 11 and 12, the Group's total number of shares outstanding is 45,365,493.
About Mobile Loyalty Group
Mobile Loyalty offers unique solutions and services in the most rapidly growing sector of marketing and advertising - mobile advertising - that is projected to grow from USD 1.6 billion in 2010 to USD 20 billion in 2015 according to the Gartner Institute.
Mobile Loyalty's business model is built around revenue sharing with its customers who primarily operate in two sectors:
- Advertising platforms for the media segment, for example newspapers, magazines, TV, and radio.
- Advertising and communication solutions for brand companies and retail.
Mobile Loyalty plc is listed on the Open Market Stock Exchange, Frankfurt (ticker M8L) since July 2011 and on AktieTorget, Stockholm (ticker MOBI SDB) since January 2012. Mobile Loyalty Group includes Mobile Loyalty Europe AB, Scandinavian Advertising, Scandvision Holding AB and Encons Nordic AB. Mobile Loyalty has about 50 employees.
For more information, please contact:
Nicklas Gerhardsson, CEO
Sterner de la Mau, CBDO
Ulf Angelin, CFO
About Mobile Loyalty plc
Mobile Loyalty is a leading service provider in the personalized mobile advertising arena. The Company's solutions are offered on a Software as a Service (SaaS) basis that makes it possible for media and brand companies to effortlessly launch mobile advertising services within a few weeks. A key benefit for media companies is that they can quickly generate new, incremental advertising revenues without making any investments in development and technology. Media and brand companies also avoid the work associated with developing, adapting, and maintaining new mobile apps and mobile web sites as new platforms and technologies are being launched at a constantly higher speed.