Board of Directors members
Shareholders representing more than 50% ownership of ATS Finans AB (”the Company” or ”ATS”) have determined the following criteria for the board’s composition:
- Expertise required by the company
- General legal expertise
- Securities regulations
- Financial control and governance
- Knowledge about the company’s market and market requirements
- Board work experience
- Board member’s independent to the company, owners and management.
- The majority owners’ assessment of whether the boards’ expertise fulfils the investment firm’s requirements pursuant to point 1 is summarised as follows:
- Thorbjörn Wennerholm fulfils the aforementioned requirements with respect to general legal expertise.
- Thorbjörn Wennerholm and Peter Gönczi fulfil the aforementioned requirements with respect to expertise in securities regulations. In addition, the company and board of directors have a broad and close cooperation with the company’s compliance officer, who is also an active participant of the board.
- Jakob Grinbaum and Peter Gönczi fulfil the aforementioned requirements regarding knowledge of financial control and governance.
- Peter Gönczi, Jakob Grinbaum and Stefan Sallerfors meet the aforementioned requirements regarding knowledge of the company’s market and market requirements.
- Thorbjörn Wennerholm, Stefan Sallerfors, Jakob Grinbaum and Peter Gönczi fulfil the aforementioned requirements regarding board work experience.
- The majority of the board members are considered to be independent of the company, owners and management. In addition, the Chairman of the Board is independent of the company, management and owners, and holds the deciding vote in the event of a draw.